Family & General Dentistry
Prevention and Dental Care with Family and General Dentistry
Regular checkups help you maintain excellent oral health. We offer family and general dentistry services in our modern, welcoming office. From routine cleanings to emergency dental care, providing our patients with a comfortable and positive experience is always our priority. In our practice we offer exceptional care for the entire family:
- It is critical that children learn how to care for their teeth, even before permanent teeth emerge. Our dental professionals make it fun for kids to visit the dentist, ensuring they will develop good habits that last a lifetime.
- Teens need regular checkups to ensure continued oral health as they move into adulthood. Problems with tooth alignment often emerge at this age. Our dental professionals recognize the need for orthodontic treatment at the appropriate time.
- The condition of teeth can change as we age. Adults need regular dental care to ensure their oral health.
- Seniors need specialized dental services that focus on the effects of aging on the gums and teeth. We offer exceptional care for seniors, from general cleanings to periodontics and, if need be, denture care.
KIDS DENTISTRY – Creating Healthy Smiles for Life!
At The Dental Smile Centre, we know that your child’s teeth are important to you, and we are as committed to their total health as you are! Infants, children, and teens all require different education and care to promote oral health and avoid future dental problems. Our dental team provides:
- Preventative treatments, as well as tips on teething and brushing for babies and infants
- regular preventative visits, orthodontic assessments, custom-fitted sports mouth guards, and emergency care for kids
Helping your children develop a healthy attitude towards taking care of their teeth and gums will increase the likelihood that they will enjoy a lifetime of good dental health.
SEDATION DENTISTRY – Relax with Us!
At The Dental Smile Centre in Bolton we understand that many people experience fear and anxiety when they visit the dentist. This fear or anxiety can prevent many people from going to the dentist and keeping them from getting the necessary dental treatment in a comfortable fashion.
Sedation dentistry will allow you to remain calm, relaxed and comfortable during any dental procedure you may need. Sedation Dentistry will immensely benefit you if you have experienced any of the following while receiving dental treatment:
- Children too young to co-operate or with significant dental needs
- Fear or anxiety
- Past negative or traumatic dental experiences
- A fear of needles
- A difficult time getting numb
- A gag reflex
- Problems keeping your mouth open
- Extensive dental problems
- A tight schedule and would like to accomplish considerable dental care in 1 or 2 longer visits vs. multiple visits.
At our dental office in Bolton, we will provide comfortable dental care to patients of all ages. Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns about your own dental health or that of a family member. Call us today: 905-857-1430.