Cosmetic Dentistry – Enhance The Beauty Of Your Smile!
Improve the look of your smile and boost your self-confidence. With new treatments, you can achieve a brighter, whiter smile in less time than you think. At The Dental Smile Centre in Bolton we understand why a beautiful smile is always in style. If you are uneasy about your smile, you owe it to yourself to explore the possibilities of smile enhancing dentistry.
Some of the more popular smile enhancing treatments being performed at out dental office includes;
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional whitening systems work magic as they brighten discoloured teeth. This treatment is so simple that you perform it on your own, in the comfort of your home with a custom bleaching kit as provided by our office.
- White Fillings – Made of a tooth coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth to provide you with a smile that looks clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
- Dental Veneers – Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the front of teeth. The veneers allow the dentist to change the colour and/or the shape of the teeth. They are the best in cosmetic dentistry. The process of fitting and bonding veneers to your teeth can be completed in as little as two visits.
- Digital Smile Makeover – If you are interested in making changes to your smile we can provide you with a digital image to see what it looks like before any work is done. Together we help you choose a look that would suit your style. Next step it would be to provide you with a 3D view of your changes for approval and create the final treatment plan. For a limited time, this Digital Smile Makeover is free, call us to get your Digital Smile Makeover appointment.
- Implant Dentistry – A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place. Dental implants are also more conservative and tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support.